What Kind of Transcripts Does Accurate Court Reporting Provide?
With every transcription service we provide a dedicated reporting team experienced in the transcription of all audio and video formats. Our transcription services are performed by highly trained court reporters, capable of providing expedited and same day delivery.
Legal Transcripts From Any Media or Electronic Format
- Quality transcription by experienced court reporters.
- We can transcribe any audio recorded on a CD, DVD, .wav, MP3, webcast/internet streaming, videocassette, audio cassette, and microcassette.
- Proceedings such as statements, interviews, depositions, court proceedings, arbitration, insurance transcriptions, meetings, television broadcasts, internet webcasts, video meetings, seminars and presentations.
- Translation/transcription by certified translators in numerous languages.
- Rush delivery is available including same-day available.
- Transcripts available in a variety of formats including hard copy and electronic. (E-Transcript, Condensed, .PDF Transcript, Rough ASCII and Electronic formats burned to disk.)
Read What More Satisfied Clients Are Saying...
Professional Service by Your Court Reporter
Per Attorney Dade he wanted me to send you an email and relay thank you for the excellent and professional service by your court reporter, your assistance and your company overall.
A True Professional
Mrs. Pamp was a true professional who was able to perform in a situation that was outside of her normal reporting requirements. Thank you for the services.